Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Leaving Again

I have leaving. Although that is probably a very redundant thing to say.
I just really hate leaving. i thought i could manage a year in the UK and i did but by the time teh 8th of december came back i was on the brink of insanity.

Now i've got to leave. to start a new year in the UK. Life is gonna suck. I say that without even starting and that's obviously going to be a bad start to the year.
Anyhow it's already been a bad startto the year considering that i still have one essay undone, an essay unedited and a test in store. oh bugger.......

Ah well enough with the ai shen tan qi. Lets look back at 2006
It's been a wonderful year let's recap on some of teh more wonderful things that happened.
Holidaying, i have been to A LOT OF PLACES. Been to Italy, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Switzerland, Lots of parts of england.
I worked in London over the summer i learnt a lot about work got some direction in life.
I've gotten better at archery and i'm enjoying ballroom dancing.
I went to London and kicked ass at MUN.
I learned alot about life in general and i have come to appreciate life in singapore a lot of the thigns that i take forgranted.
I've forged new friendships and reacquainted with old ones.
I'd say it's been a pretty good year. But then again, i think every year is pretty good heh i'm alive so it has to be good.
Haha
yeah haven't blogged in AGES.
Hopefully i'll be bloggin more in teh future
I'll be seeing you all back in teh UK
ciao!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home