Thursday, November 23, 2006

Work solved, flight solved, archery solved

Yesterday was an all round good day for me.
First i managed to change my flight to an earlier one.
Then my coach carol managed to solve a problem with my off shooting archery.
Then God finally opened my mind to an econs problem that's been bugging me for 3 days.

God is magnificent. Praise be his name.

For a long long time, i'm actually happy.
Oh yeah my landlord also sent me my cheque (albeit £138 short but well it's a start)

i'm feeling good. Even though there's a mountain of work. haha
but i shall not be moved.

God has given me a good day and i know he'll be with me when the days are at their worst.

I walk in the strength that he has given me safe in the knowledge that i am saved by his grace.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home