Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wat i would have done, wat i have done, wat i am doing, wat i will do

I would have dissed valentiens' day on the 14th of february.
But then again it's not hyped up here or rather i cooped myself up doing work that time. So yeah i've dissed it by totally giving a rat's ass about it. NOt to mention that i had a test that day at like wat 3pm so a good part of that day was dedicated to lessons and the little time i could snatch for studying. I'm quite thankful to God for the 100 he gave me. really i nearly forgot that he had allowed me to do that. Or perhaps these are empty thanks since all i could think of when i saw the results was how smart i was sigh.

Well just got back from london AGAIN. IT was a GREAT weekend, spoilt by me losing my rail card and my train ticket. 40 pounds down the drain after that SHEESH. Other than that the weekend was REALLY good. I mean one it's London, sure i hate the AIR which makes my snot really black but it's still a big city with lots of great museums. The victoria and albert museum was REALLY PRETTY. yeah i know i don't usually call things pretty but it really was. Also the debating at MUN was really fun and of a great level. I mean considering i was looking forward to getting slaughtered by all the ladies at the committee for the status of women it was interesting that i not only held my own but i also managed to really make an impact.
Haha voted 'MOst likely to really really be in the UN' by a bunch of girls. Funny how i actually gave up a chance to be in the foreign service a few years ago. I wonder what this all means?

Apart from that, I'm feeling immensly lonely right now. Dunno why, i guess i've been around books for SO long that i totally haven't had fun in a long time. yesh i know you've been here jsut a few weeks but erm erm well hm. Dunno lah. I guess i just miss intellectual discussions that i used to have a LONG time ago. Sigh..... Haven't had such communal fun in a LONG time. yeah the boat party was your usual party all the thames was beautiful. I wonder.
Have i missed out on something in life? My choices not to party, drink those sort of things. Did i miss out? have i missed out? I strongly don't think so, but it's hard to remain like that after you've spent a few great days just doing that. HAVING fun. Ah well.

Going off to read my books for my essay now. Yeah that's all i can think of now. WORK WORK WORK....SIGH.............

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home