Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Doesn't get easier does it

Eh hmm 3 days.......
i'm considerably fine. Called parents. hmmmmm.
Sneaking in an entry before seminar now. My review says my tutors think i'm good. Oh well wait till they see my essays HAHA!
SO MUCH WORK. If i didn't have a stupid essay to hand in on MOnday i would have gone to london this weekend to watch the CNY celebrations. OH well in anycase i have church wouldn't have mattered anyway wouldn't have gone.
3 days.....
Sigh.... wondering about the job attachments if i get one then i might not be able to travel. If i don't get one then i dunno what to do. SIGH.... so xian. Dumb internship.
Oh well not in the best of moods at the moment. Write more tonight.
I'm rediscovering my love for the library particularly on monday nights.
Everyone jsut goes to Top B.

Comments:
miss you. *muah*
everything will work out lar.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home