Friday, December 30, 2005

One WEIRD holiday.

Okay, you people are NOT going to believe this but i jsut spent 3 days with 7 people who were all aged 45 and above.

They were, my pastor emiritus and his wife (aroudn 80), my parents' friends (around 60), my parents (above 50) and my old sunday school teacher (the youngest).

Now. How do you think that went?

I must say it was a very unique experience. I mean we did a whole lot of crazy stuff(mostly the ladies) like shop, bargain and then run aroud half of malacca getting things like absolutley delicious pineapple tarts (the real deal not the crappy bengawan solo shit)

And i learnt weird things like how to choose sarong kebayas, the cloth. I ate the greatest food in a long long time and... yeah it was just real fun.

But perhaps what i felt was really great was when i got to talk with my pastor whom i must say has a tremendous impact on my spiritual life. I affirmed my beliefs in his teachings and in teh discussions and learnt new things that further my resolve.

And now that my belly aches so much i must go and sleep now heh. TOO FAT! MUST RUN!
see you all and take care.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home