Thursday, November 03, 2005

OKAY i know i haven't been writing

I'm happy for a couple of reasons.

First of all i'm blogging. Which is good because that means i'm of sound mind.

Next my keyboard is working.

I got 75 on my first test which considering how careless i've been lately with my math ( what's new) is GOOD. Should have gotten a ninety at least (slaps head in agony).

And well the HIGHLIGHT of the week, I GOT INTO THE NOVICE TEAM FOR ARCHERY!!!
WOOHOO our first competition is this weekend. Hopefully i don't screw it up i'm still trying to find a good bow. Tried one with a heavier draw weight today but it had a funny sigh hopefully i can get to try out another one. Inthe mean time i gues i'll stick to the lighter one i've been using it.

Yup overall a good week although it's supposed to be reading week for the politics student but aparently that doesn't extend to me the half breed econs politics student.

Oh yeah HAD CELL GROUP on saturday finally bible study where i don't have to lead :) :)
So yeah my blogs are getting shorter coz i've left my window open so my room is FREEZING........ will write more soon i hope.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home