Thursday, September 08, 2005

I wanted to post a song up ended up typing this

Hello....

I wanted to put up this song by Fall out Boy coz it;s pretty rad but it was rather screligious so i decided against it. Sigh... packing my room up which basically consists of shoving stuff i wanna keep into little corners so that no one else touches them. Funny, my parents expect me to wipe out 21 years of existence in a few weeks by throwing everything out. Hmph.

On a better note.... well no better note really, gonna leave, gonna leave. I just woke up the other day and realised that 'HEY! i won't be back for a while!'

Hmm oh well guess I might start writing some departing words here in public heh.

Hmm okay for the Exco. Dunno how many of you read this but for those who do i sincerely hope that my bday wish comes true and you guys continue to meet up even though 1/3 of us aren't around, we'll be back at least i promise that, heh. Zhenyu might get stolen by some US firm to go earn big bucks.

yah

As for the rest well, i'll think of something.

heh

toodles for now

Comments:
hahaha. why don't you pay me man.. i'll work for you =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home