Monday, May 23, 2005

Soup for ye own soul

hahahahahahahaha!
Once in a while i enter my name into google just to see what i've done on this little planet.
Ego? NAH, it's amusing
I mean really, i remember about 5 years back, my name somehow came up for all but the most silly of websites. Really, i mean even 'those' websites haha!

OF course everyone probably has had a good laugh at my recent article in the newspaper. And really, reading all those comments online is just HYSTERICAL!
Really, fine some people think i'm a jerk, that's fine really, it's all the same to me, hysterical. HAHAHAHA!!
Quite honestly i think it's fun to sometimes read back about yourself and to just have a good laugh. 60 years from now who knows? i'll read all this stuff and die laughing what a good way to go:)

MUA HAHAH!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home