Thursday, May 12, 2005

About my comments

Actually,
i didnt' fix my comments. My comments were originally supported on another server coz i input the code myself. i think that indie server has just died. I mean i thought there was something wrong so oh well now have to use the blogspot. Quite irritating actually now that i fixed that prob but my blog is scrwed up. hmm oh well.
Oh yeah would love it if you leave your name on the comments not that many people read it and you all know each another. Oh yeah one more thing, i do request that you do not link my blog to yours. I would much rather you put a book mark or something coz really it's just something i share withsome people , don't want the WHOLE world to see that i'm actually a raving lunatic. But year seriously, i just want to keep it to a few people.
I do want to rant and rave about certain individuals eventually you know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home