Saturday, February 05, 2005

2 years on what i have learned

I have learnt a lot of things in the past 2 years, bu i think most importantly i have learnt how to be happy.

I have seen strife and come to appreciate rest.
I have seen treachery and learnt that goodness is the way to go.
I have met trials and learnt that my strength is not enough
I have done wrong and learnt the meaning of grace
I have been betrayed and learnt how to forgive.
I have heard lies and yet i will not lie.

There is more to this life than what we make of it.

When i think about it, i realise that everyone has so called eternal life. But somehow it struck me that everyone has an eternal existence. When we die our souls do not die but go either to heaven or hell. the promised gift of eternal life from God just not mean a continuation of our souls but that there is something worth living for even after the demise of our mortal flesh. Instead of the suffering of hell where all who are there wish for death, God offers eternal life in heaven that is full of meaning and can therefore be called a life!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home