Wednesday, January 19, 2005

nostalgia or regression?

Something's wrong with me.

Okay yes there's always something wrong with me but this one is different.

i think i'm thinking more like a teenager.

I mean seriously, i have noticed certain changes in me which i can't explain.

1.I have become self concious about how i look. (Yes despite the stupid specs that i wear not by choice)

2. I seem to take after pop music more. In the past it used to be more of only new age.

3. I'm more selfish, i don't like sharing anything even with family.

4. I'm keepingmore to my self

5. I'm reading sci-fi

And many other reasons.
I find my self reminiscing A LOT about JC days. I have been listening to music from the late 90s. My thought is more irrational and self centred.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

Does anyone else feel like that?
HELP!!!
I WANT TO GROW UP!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home