Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sweet 16

Yesh i am talking about 16 that sweet border.
And i am glad that i have crossed that mark well and truly.

No i'm not talking about turning 16 i'm talking about having run that far.

YESH YESH! i have run 16 km finally! And it HURTS LIKE HELL!!
MY gosh, mpy knees still hurt although i ran this morning, and i'm still rather winded by the experience. WOAH.

I'm pretty okay save for the fact that i'm a pretty dehydrated but yeah that's about it.

I tell oyu running long distance as i once told a friend is rather insane. WHy? coz afer about 12 km my mind was blank, i coudn't stop if i wanted to and my legs were moving on their own. What scared me most was that my legs were progressively getting more painful by the minute then individual parts got numb then all of my legs were numb and i was like in this trance like mode where i was just cruising along. Creepy right?

but well i've run it and in a pretty decent timing and i'm rather proud of myself! heh

:)
smilez!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home