Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Losing a Limb

Worry not dear friends, i haven'tlost one but it sure feels like i have.

Recently i went to take part in a badminton match.

3 points inot the match and i wrenched my right shoulder. It hurt really bad and for some time i couldn't grip my racket after that. In fact right till the end of the of the match I just couldn't do much with my right arm. (If oyu din know i am right dominant)

It then dawned on me that i'd never be able to play even mildly competitive badminton ever. Actually i had known this for quite some time just that i refused to believe it, the injury is old, not new. SIgh ewhat's more it's not coz i don't have the time or chance, i just can't. Looks like i will seriously have to sheath my rackets forever.

It hurt's it really hurt's. IF anything, badminton actually mattered in my life. SOmething that i could play and enjoy. NOw that my right arm is gone, i won't /can't play. SIgh. GUess i'll have to find something else.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home