Tuesday, April 20, 2004

the rise and fall of my moustache

Yes people you heard it right. i grew a moustache. didn't shave for a week and i am proud to announce that i actually managed to cultivate a pretty decent sized moustache heh. anyhow as it stands, the moustache is gone, i had developed the disgusting habit of licking it while a ran and i dunno, i know the sweat is disgusting but.... okay shan't gross you out anymore. Anyhow i do have documented proof that i had it, took a picture with my webcam so yeah if you want to see it just ask.
or
you could just tell me that i look real dashing with facial hair and convince me not to shave again heh.

yup, so it came it shone it went. the life story of moi facial hair. now perhaps i could find some way to make my arm hair either grow evenly or not grow at all. some of you might remember that the hairs on my wrist have this strange ability to hold charge and subsequently give those around me quite a shock.

well just another inanae entry!
have an nice day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home