Sunday, March 07, 2004

Me, alcohol and cheap beer

Well i got initiated into my work place with the usual practice. Silly games and lots of booze.
Yes i admit it, i downed 3 cans of beer (3 times the limit for me) and didn't get drunk. In fact i was feeling rather high and probably would have taken more. Luckily some fail safe ant-beer device in my head kicked in and just told me to stop. Thank goodness.

Anyhow, yeah i don't like alcohol. I've fine with wine, beer taste like crap and well that's about it. So fall all of you who are reading this, you are NOT allowed to tell anyone that i get drunk easily less they use it against me. YOu included. And no, you are not allowed to get me drunk on my wedding day so that i start telling silly stories of how i met my wife (who ever she may be). That's that.

OUCH.... whole body hurts dunno how i'm going to survive tomorrow.
Adios!
and take care!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home