Saturday, March 06, 2004

battered and bruised

Hello all, my body is absolutely broken.
My first week officially at work and i must say it has been interesting not to mention absolutely draining.
SO yeah forgive me if this entry is rather short I SO NEED TO SLEEP ......

Well i guess the working life isn't exactly all as they hyped it up to be. If anything it just carries the same burdens if not more than school. And i think i've come up with the almost perfect type of job for myself: i can lead or i can be a worker just as long as i don't have to be some kind of prize horse that has to perfom when whipped and gets shot the moment he is down.

Yup, this experience is really helping me figure out what i want to do with my life in the future what about you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home