Wednesday, March 24, 2004

After a long while

Hey there people. As someo f you might have noticed i haven't been online for the past two weeks or so heh. Well this is really by no choice of my own, i am currently dying from absolute boredom hmm okay let me explain my situation.

A few weeks ago there was a severe thunder storm raging on and well as luck would have it my house got struck by lightning. NO big surprise except that my comp subsequently got fried by it. well i don't really know about my cpu but my modem is absoultely out of action so yeah here i am stuck in lousy singapore totally cut off from the world. actually i'm cut off from the singapore pple as well SIGH......

Well yeah other than that i was also involved in a 4 day 3 night exercise so yeah that also took away a large amount of time haha. Hopefully my comp can get fixed then i can finally start surfing all over again yay!!!!!

Eh currently writing from work so yeah so that's why this weeks devotional isn' up yet. So sorry.

Well i do know that exams are mounting for a lot of people out there so do keep your spirits up and i'm sure you'll pull through!

GOd bless you all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home