Sunday, February 01, 2004

A friend to talk to

Well just had a very meaningful chat with a friend for a whole hour. Something that i haven't been able to do for ages. I guess in the end you do need someone to just cry out to. Be it God or just a friend, we all need some concrete outlet.

I tend to bottle up things. And nowadays i've learnt how to spot the symptoms of me about to blow. and i guess it's good coz i need to do that if not i'll just collapse really. Had a couple of breakdowns and they don't do me an inch of good. So yeah.

To the friend who listened to me and talk me through. I am very very grateful. Seldom do i have someone to just listen to me, so hard to find some responsive silence. Heh, so for all those lonely souls out there who feel something just raging inside of you, find a friend and just talk i assure you you'll feel better

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home